Current HFC Members using device browser, CLICK HERE TO SIGN IN
Thank you for your interest in Homeschool Fieldtrip Club. We are a group of families who have chosen to homeschool our children and attend fieldtrips together, primarily in the Atlanta and surrounding vicinity (typically within 1-2 hours or less of downtown Atlanta). We attend a variety of event types including museums, nature centers, federal/state agency tours, business tours, all education matinees and more and would love to have you join us!!
As a group, we do not schedule park days/play dates, but many of our members arrange and participate together with these types of events once they get to know each other. Our members are located all over the Atlanta, North Georgia and surrounding communities and have children ranging in ages from Birth to 17 years. (Please note, many locations we visit have/are implementing strict age restrictions and will not allow children under the ages of 4-6 years to attend/participate with some businesses and agencies requiring 10 years age minimum. These are not our rules, but we are required to follow venue policies and requirements).
To join HFC, or renew if your membership has expired:
- Click here to complete our Registration Form
- Payment Options for your 2023-2024 school year family membership (Payment is required for access):
- Credit/debit card $31.22 total (includes fees) by clicking here
- PayPal $30 total by clicking here (FRIENDS & FAMILY ONLY – NO FEES withheld)
- Venmo $30 total by clicking here (FRIENDS ONLY – DON’T TOGGLE GOODS/PURCHASES on)
- ApplePay $30 total by sending to 678-879-3809
- Zelle $30 total by sending to 678-879-3809 (if your bank offers this service)
- Wait for notification from Admin of approval. Your request will be reviewed within 24-48 hours of receipt of payment and you will be notified by text/email when you are approved with access instructions.
- Signup for fieldtrips, meet new friends and have fun!!